- Conservatives are fighting to protect and enhance Slough’s environment
- The Air Quality Action Plan is amongst the seven best in the country
- New recycling initiatives have been introduced
- Conservatives are making massive efficiency savings; we do not waste your money.
- Despite the Labour Government taking £3.6 MILLION for Slough. Conservatives in the joint administration have kept taxes as low as possible
Transport, Roads and Pavements
- Government Inspectors now rank Slough’s roads and pavements as “Good”
- There has also been significant improvement in Slough’s Local Transport Plan
- Now in 2006 Slough is amongst the best run Councils in the country!
- The Council is officially ranked as a “Good” Council
- Service standards have improved and there are further good prospects for improvement
- Cultural services and its social care for adults have improved from fair to good
If you vote Conservative on Thursday, 4th May you can be sure that the success story will continue.